Meet the Doctor
Dr. Matthew R. Zaideman, D.C.
Dr. Zaideman joined North Florida Spine and Wellness Institute in 2012. He is a Florida native, growing up in Dunnellon, Florida just west of Ocala. He is married to his wife Kristin and they welcomed their son, Jakob, in May 2014.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree at Florida State University and then went on to obtain his doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. In June 2011, he served on a humanitarian trip to Honduras where he delivered chiropractic services to the locals. Dr. Zaideman uses a multifaceted approach including chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue mobilization, neuromuscular reeducation, custom orthotics, clinical nutrition, and rehabilitation exercises, among others. Dr. Zaideman is dedicated to improving the health of the community through drugless, non-surgical intervention.
Dr. Zaideman has additional training in the following techniques:
- Advanced Certification in Activator Methods technique
- Nutritional Response Testing
- Graston Soft Tissue Technique
- Continuing certification in Nutrition from the Miller School of Alternative Medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine to obtain an advanced certification in Functional Medicine
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner