Meet the Doctors
Dr. Matthew R. Zaideman, D.C.
Dr. Zaideman has been practicing Functional Medicine and Activator Methods Chiropractic technique at North Florida Spine and Wellness since 2012, and has recently taken over the role of Clinic Owner and Director.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree at Florida State University and then went on to obtain his Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. In June 2011, he served on a humanitarian trip to Honduras where he delivered chiropractic services to the locals.
Dr. Zaideman uses a multifaceted approach including chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue mobilization, neuromuscular reeducation, custom orthotics, designed clinical nutrition, and rehabilitation exercises, among others. Dr. Zaideman also has special interest in treating Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and other childhood developmental disorders with cutting edge, drugless functional neurological rehabilitation that focuses on the root cause of these disorders.
Dr. Zaideman is a third generation Floridian growing up in Dunnellon, Florida. He and his wife, Kristin, have two young children, their son Jakob and daughter Dylan. Dr. Zaideman is a huge Seminole fan and Booster, as well as an avid Cubs and Bob Dylan fan! Dr. Zaideman is dedicated to improving the health of the community through drugless, non-surgical intervention.
Dr. Zaideman has additional training in the following techniques:
- Advanced Certification in Activator Methods technique
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Certification in Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders from the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation, including 165 hours of advanced training
- Nutritional Response Testing
- Over 300 hours continuing education hours in Advanced Functional Medicine training